The Law Office of Travis Koon, PLLC will provide you with an experienced Florida traffic ticket lawyer that will represent your rights in all traffic ticket matters. Our staff is specifically trained to provide the best in customer service and help you understand the traffic ticket process.
Call us now to get a FREE phone consultation with a lawyer for traffic tickets. Our office zealously advocates to get you NO POINTS and NO SCHOOL for all types of non-criminal traffic tickets including but not limited to speeding, lane change violations, and careless driving. Being represented by an experienced attorney may help to properly preserve your rights. Our ultimate goal is always to get your case dismissed.
Having a suspended license while driving a motor vehicle can get you arrested. If you have been issued a traffic citation and do not pay within the properly allotted time (usually 30 days) your license can be suspended. If you are late in taking action on your citation there is still a chance to take the ticket to court. Even though you are late it does not mean you have to agree to a “guilty plea.” Hiring an Attorney to clear your suspension and help you get a D6 clearance with the state will expedite clearance of your driver’s license. If your ticket is more than 60-90 days old, this may mean that your license is suspended already and we recommend you take action quickly.
Driving with a suspended license knowingly is a criminal infraction and can have serious consequences on your driving record. Even if you are unaware that your license may be suspended, you may be ticketed under a civil infraction, and it can still affect your license, driving records and insurance rates. It is important that you clear any suspensions in order to assure that you are driving with a valid drivers license and you are cleared to drive again.
Deciding to take a Traffic Violation to court with an attorney can help. A traffic ticket attorney from our firm will argue all the deficiencies of the Traffic Tickets and question the officer’s veracity and knowledge at trial in court. A Florida traffic ticket lawyer will force the officer or State Attorney to prove the underlying facts of your case beyond a reasonable doubt as required under Florida law. An attorney may find flaws in the officer or State Attorney’s case that will not allow the officer or State Attorney to meet the burden required under Florida law and thus get the action dismissed in its entirety. You have the right to challenge any traffic citation.
A lawyer for traffic tickets from our firm will take the needed steps to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. The law is complex and unfamiliar to most people, hiring a Florida traffic ticket lawyer can ease the pain.
- License suspension: If you have a license suspension, contact our office, we may be able to help.
- Speeding tickets: If you have received a speeding ticket contact us to speak to one of our traffic ticket attorneys, we may be able to help.
- Traffic accidents: If you’ve been accused of causing a traffic accident, you could be charged with careless driving, reckless driving and/or leaving the scene of an accident, among others. Contact our office, we may be able to help.
- Moving violations: Traffic violations that are classified as moving violations may cause points on your driving record, which may result in you having to pay higher insurance premiums. Contact our office, we may be able to help..
- Careless driving: If the police believe you were at fault for an accident, they may likely give you a ticket for careless driving, a traffic violation that may put four points on your driving record if you are convicted. Our office will fight careless driving tickets.
- Expired driver’s license: Driving with an expired license in Florida can result in serious penalties. Contact our office, we may be able to help.
- SunPass violations: If you have gotten a SunPass ticket, contact our office, we may be able to help.
- Improper passing: If you have gotten a ticket for improper passing, contact our office, we may able to help.
- Criminal infractions: Certain traffic violations may be considered criminal. If you have received a criminal traffic violation, contact our office, we may be able to help.
- Bench warrants: If you didn’t appear in court when you were supposed to on a criminal traffic matter, or criminal misdemeanor or felony case, a bench warrant may have been issued for your arrest. Contact our office, we may be able to help.
- Drunk driving: If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI). Contact our office, we may be able to help.
We Handle all types of Traffic Violations:
Failure to Yield
Failure to Stop
Driving under the Influence
Driving with a suspended license knowingly
Hit and Run
Speeding in a construction zone
Failure to Yield right of way
Expired Drivers License
Driving While Impaired
Speeding to Avoid Arrest
Running a stop sign
Improper lane change
Driving While License Suspended
Driving with Expired Registration
Driving while license or registration has been suspended or revoked
Speeding in School zone
Failure to yield to Emergency Vehicles